Author Instructions are provided to assist authors and contributors.
Please note that the instructions are intended to give consistency of style and format. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in your paper being returned and cause a delay in publication.
Paper MS Word Template
If you have any queries about the formatting of your work please check with us by email at email@example.com
Please note that papers for conference proceedings should not exceed 18.000 - 20.000 characters in length (included notes and references).
The submitted paper must highlight:
- approach and/or methodology
- results: analytical, propositional, and debate aspects
- originality: explaining what is expressed again and for whom
- limits of research and significant developments
- cultural, practical and/or socio-economic implications (when present)
- reference research, the relevance of the topic, subjects involved.
The papers are evaluated according to the following scale: Accepted – Accepted with minor modifications – Accepted with major modifications – Not accepted.
Authors will integrate the comments and observations of the reviewers and the final paper must be delivered before 23 May 2022.
The texts, bibliographical references, images, and notes must comply with the Author Instructions.